Welcome to Creative Fuel! The purpose of this blog is to give designers at Hacker Group an opportunity to discuss things that inspire us and allow us to grow. As individuals, we each bring an important perspective to the team that, ultimately, creates a powerful and unified group. Read on for what makes us tick!
Friday, February 4, 2011
Super Detailed Print Design Site
Check it. Here's a link to a site for print design that gives you all the details of each job they showcase. It shows little nuggets like production time, print method, paper stock etc. And there's some really good looking work.
I didn't realize the copy I wrote would show up on the post because of the dark background. If you want to read it copy and paste invisible text that's sitting in the giant gap between the title and link.
I didn't realize the copy I wrote would show up on the post because of the dark background. If you want to read it copy and paste invisible text that's sitting in the giant gap between the title and link.
ReplyDelete