Welcome to Creative Fuel! The purpose of this blog is to give designers at Hacker Group an opportunity to discuss things that inspire us and allow us to grow. As individuals, we each bring an important perspective to the team that, ultimately, creates a powerful and unified group. Read on for what makes us tick!
One report I read shows it's expected to cannibalize up to:
• 10 million iPhones from AT&T • 6 million Android sales in general
I find it funny Apple didn't go with T-mobile instead, as the hardware was basically ready for the similar systems, AND T-Mobile/Deutsch Telecom had the exclusive in iPhone in Europe already.
One report I read shows it's expected to cannibalize up to:
ReplyDelete• 10 million iPhones from AT&T
• 6 million Android sales in general
I find it funny Apple didn't go with T-mobile instead, as the hardware was basically ready for the similar systems, AND T-Mobile/Deutsch Telecom had the exclusive in iPhone in Europe already.
Hmm...